OF FIRMA HANDLOWA BROPOL-HTP SP. Z O.O.
Controller of personal data
- The controller of personal data is Firma Handlowa BROPOL-HTP Sp. z o.o., having its registered office in Katowice, ul. Połomińska 16, statistical no. (REGON) 008063112, tax ID (NIP) 634-019-58-56, National Court Register (KRS) 0000076594, hereinafter referred to as “Controller”.
Processing of personal data
- The Controller represents that it processes personal data according to the applicable laws (in particular the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the Provision of Services by Means of Electronic Communication and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), and that it processes personal data for legitimate purposes and does not further process it for any unlawful purposes.
- In order to ensure security of personal data, the Controller applies organisational and technical measures to protect the data from access by unauthorised individuals and organisations. To this end, we have developed internal procedures, we control their application and constantly monitor for compliance with the applicable legal acts.
- We process the personal data based on consent and in situations where, under the applicable laws, the Controller is authorised to process the personal data according to such laws or for the purposes of performing a contract concluded between parties.
- The personal data is also processed when the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, such as the marketing of products and services offered by the Controller, or for other purposes for which the data subject has given consent, if such consent is required under the applicable laws. In particular, the consent may pertain to receiving, by means of electronic communication and by phone, commercial information on products and services offered by the Controller. The data subject has a right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
- The personal data will be processed for the period necessary to meet any demands of or perform any contracts with the data subject, and subsequently for the period necessary to demonstrate proper fulfilment of obligations by the Controller. The personal data being processed for marketing purposes will be processed for the duration of the respective marketing activities or until the data subject objects to the continued processing of the personal data for marketing purposes or until the data subject withdraws his/her consent to receive marketing information by e-mail or by phone.
Rights of the data subject
- The personal data is provided to the Controller on a voluntary basis but it may be necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or for taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The data subject also has a right to demand that the Controller provide access to his/her personal data, and to demand rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, and a right to object to processing in the situations stipulated by the law as well as a right to data portability.
- Furthermore, the data subject has a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority upon identifying that his/her data has been unlawfully processed.
- The Controller represents that it operates a website under www.bropol-htp.pl, hereinafter referred to as “Website”.
- The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information included in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, such as in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Website’s user and serve various purposes associated with using the Website. Cookies typically include their source URL, time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The Controller saves and accesses cookies on the end device of the Website’s user.
- Cookies are used for:
- adapting the content of the Website’s pages to user preferences and optimising the use of the pages;
- generating statistics which help us understand how users interact with the Website, allowing us to improve its structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Website’s user (once the user has logged in), which means that the user does not need to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
- Two basic types of cookies can be used on the Website:
- Session cookies, which are temporary files stored on the user’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the Website or closes the browser;
- Persistent cookies, which are stored on the user’s end device for a period specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The following types of cookies can be used on the Website:
- Essential cookies, which enable the use of the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication on the Website;
- Cookies serving security purposes, e.g. used for detecting abuse of authentication on the Website;
- Performance-related cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website is used;
- Function-related cookies, enabling the user-selected settings to be saved and the user interface to be personalised, e.g. language, font size etc.
- It is often the case that browsers allow cookies to be saved on the user’s end device by default. The Website’s users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or to receive a prompt each time when cookies are saved on the Website user’s device. Details on the options and modes of handling cookies can be found in the browser settings.
- More information on cookies can be found on www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the browser’s Help section.
- Any additional personal data, such as e-mail address, is collected through the Website only when the user has given consent by completing a form. We store and use the above data only as necessary for a specific function.
- The Website may include links to third-party websites and portals, such as Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn. Such websites and portals operate independently from the Website and are not controlled by the Website in any way. They may have their own privacy policies, which should be read and understood.
Last reviewed: 24.05.2018
BROPOL-HTP Co Ltd.Address
: Połomińska 16,
40-585 Katowice, Poland Tel
: +48 32 205 33 39Fax
: +48 32 205 39 19Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2022, Trading Company BROPOL-HTP Co Ltd.